Friday 19 July 2013

Research & Planning: 'Diaries of a Broken Mind'






















'Diaries of a Broken Mind' is a documentary which has been recently shown on BBC Three. I thought I could relate my documentary trailer idea to this programme as it specifically focuses on the thoughts of young people and their problems, therefore a very sensitive documentary with a target audience similar to mine. The information on the documentary explanation states "They show us the everyday challenges if relationships, education, work and uncomprehending parents" and it clearly mentions the teen mental disorder of anorexia which my documentary will focus on. I thought the list of music played throughout the documentary could also be quite useful as it is relevant to the sensitive perspective and the youthful approach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment