Thursday 9 January 2014

Production: Editing My Documentary

Today I have been editing parts of my documentary that needed improving. I looked at the comments made from audience feedback and I have started by moving around the interview with Catherine Sweeney to random places within the documentary so it isn't just put at the end with no relevence. Therefore, when she describes the Essex stereotype I have used that to begin the documentary after the title sequence along with a clip of text with the question on to clarify with the audience what the sociologist is talking about.


In my lesson later today I am hoping to get feedback on this change and I am also questionning whether to put some background music behind this clip so it doesn't sound completely silent enabling the audience to lose focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment