Thursday 9 January 2014

Production: Editing My Documentary

I added some sailing footage I found on Youtube to the documentary to demonstrate to the audience Charlotte's hobby in more detail as an insight to her life. This makes the documentary look more realistic and believable with footage from a sailing race in Burnham. I took this advice from my audience feedback.



 As my documentary is specifically an extract there isn't a definite ending with credits etc. but I still needed some sort of finish as a message to the audience. Therefore, I faded the background music out and found a guidance video on Youtube of how to create freeze frames in iMovie on the last shot. This created an ending to the extract, I also changed the saturation to black and white on the freeze frame to give the finishing effect. 


No comments:

Post a Comment