Saturday 14 December 2013

Production: New Shots for Poster

I decided to reshoot my poster images in a different way in order for the faces to align together. Therefore I chose just one model and modelled one half of her face with heavy make up and the other with none to get the half and half effect. 

The make up difference didn't seem too obvious in the shot so in iPhoto I cropped the photo into two separate halves and edited each side to apply to how I aimed to create it. With the left side I boosted the saturation, colour, changed the contrast settings and the definition. 



And with the right side I didn't changed too much apart from the brightness and it faded the colour slightly to get an instant skin tone contrast between each half. 

Before putting them onto Photoshop I aligned each side up together and got this effect which I desired from the beginning. 



No comments:

Post a Comment